Escape in to beauty

Friday, March 16, 2012

Cheap Accessories

Three this week! Amazing! Lol

I'm trying to steer away from technology and get back to my natural roots. I feel like kids today rely too much on the convenience of technology that if something happened that wiped it out, they would be useless. I read a study somewhere that said that kids now days no longer and taught how to read a clock. I hope that's not true...

Anyways, I wanted to share with you guys this cute watch that I picked up on sale through Amazon. 
Very inexpensive, maybe $9-$10 with free two day shipping. I also spotted a girl who had the same one and she said she got hers at Staples for the same price. 

Anyways, the band is made out of gel. I really like that because I normally wear this watch to school and I HATE the clunking noise that metal or plastic watches make. The rhine stones add a touch of chic-ness that I really like and the white just ties the entire thing together.

This watch comes in practically all colors under the sun, (At least on Amazon).  

It can be quite large if you have smaller wrist. It's very light, and it seems very sturdy. I've had this watch for a little over a month now and I have not had one single problem with it.

If you are worried about the ban being too short, don't be. I have LARGE wrist and when I first read the reviews, I was skeptical if the band would even fit around my wrist! It does! 

Here's the link if you guys are interested, enjoy!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home