Escape in to beauty

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Quick Update!

Hello lovelies <3
I am writing this blog post as a quick update!
I did not forget about this blog, I have just been having a lot of trouble uploading pictures and getting the perfect swatches. I also have been going through a few stressful months personally, but now that things have settled down I plan on getting caught up with swatches.

BUT-If you check out my YT channel I have still been uploading regularly.
So, as far as videos go I'll give you a sneak peak of things to do look forward to in the month of October/November:
-September Greats and Hates (Fav's video)
-Elf Lipstick swatches
-Haul Vids
-Maybelline Master Drama Swatches
-Wet N Wild Fall Nail Polish Collection
-Essie Fall Nail Polish Collection
-Few Costume Looks
-CCO Hauls
-Makeup collection/Storage

On a different note, I also plan on updating my blog more frequently with swatches and reviews. My next blog post will be Elf lip swatches, and the one after that will be a nice green/fall smokey eye look using drug store brands. It is beautiful. And then maybe a purple-orange-golden look. And a golden blue pop of color autum look. They sound funky, but the colors tie in beautifully together. 
SO, look forward to a lot of tutorials uploaded to my blog, as well as swatches (for my YT vids). 

Other than that,
My next video will be my skin care video. I think I've fixed my uploading problem so that my vids will start uploading at a better quality (:

YAYY

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home