Escape in to beauty

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Elizabeth Arden Provacative Interlude

Ah, sweet musky, citrusy scents.
I've really been enjoying them this summer. And this one by Elizabeth Arden is no exception.



First of all, may I say that this packaging is exquisite. I've been on a purple kick lately so naturally the packaging lured me in. The lace working on the box and the bottle are beautiful. The packaging of the lotion is not impressive at all. It's quite plain.

The box is a light lilac color with a deep purple lacing. I plan on keeping the box, and just removing the velevet insert that holds the perfume and lotion in place. 
The bottle itself has an impressive lace overlay on the bottle. The lotion is clear, and its odd shape makes it quite unusual. I actually quite like it.
The lotion bottle is just a standard tube lotion bottle. It's light lilac, not impressive.


The smell itself is a deep musky fruity scent. Because its an Eau de Parfume, it has a very strong scent that will last you a few hours, four to five at the most. Smelling this I get a nice blend of mango's and musk and a little hint of a woodsy scent. Its beautiful if you like citrus musk.

The cost of this product is $58. It released in 2006 so the price has dropped quite a bit. 
I hope you guys enjoy this scent as much as I do. It's available at Sephora, online, and at Elizabeth Arden's website.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home