Escape in to beauty

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Neutral Pop! (Opening up the eyes)

This has been one of the looks that I've been rocking lately. Now, the green switches between various shades of purple and blue, but I really love the simplistic look and feel with a little twist.

What I Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (On the lid and under the eye)
Nyx I Dream of St. Marteen Palette (Creates a very soft natural eye)
Mac Black Track Fluid Line
Mac Zoom Lash Mascara (Personally, I don't care for this Mascara)
Wet N Wild Liquid Liner (The teal/green one)
Nyx Single Shadow (Lagoon Sparkle) -Used to blend out and set liquid

I love this look because it really opens the eyes. The Mascara is lengthening and volumizing, which allows the eye to extend upwards. The sparkle in the eye shadow draws light towards the bottom of your eye, extending it to give you a "wide eye" effect. Try this the next time you want to give yourself a wide eyed look without breaking out the dramatic white eye kohl!!


Paired with flawless foundation and a light pink blush (I used a Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush), you can have a completely polished look in no time.

&no, I'm not stoned. This is what boredom + 2 days of insomnia looks like >.<

Also, I think I'm going to do a foundation blog post/video! What do you think?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home